} a:link { color:#660000; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#cc0000; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#cc0000; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ #header-wrapper { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #006699; } #header-inner { background-position: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } #header { margin: 5px; border: 1px solid #006699; text-align: center; color:#660000; } #header h1 { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:15px 20px .25em; line-height:1.2em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; font: normal bold 200% 'Trebuchet MS',Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; } #header a { color:#660000; text-decoration:none; } #header a:hover { color:#660000; } #header .description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 15px; max-width:700px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; line-height: 1.4em; font: italic normal 78% Arial, sans-serif; color: #ffffff; } #header img { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } /* Outer-Wrapper ----------------------------------------------- */ #outer-wrapper { width: 660px; margin:0 auto; padding:10px; text-align:left; font: italic normal 110% Georgia, Times, serif; } #main-wrapper { width: 410px; float: left; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } #sidebar-wrapper { width: 220px; float: right; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:normal bold 78% 'Trebuchet MS',Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#11593C; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ h2.date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #006699; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .post h3 { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; font-weight:normal; line-height:1.4em; color:#cc0000; } .post h3 a, .post h3 a:visited, .post h3 strong { display:block; text-decoration:none; color:#cc0000; font-weight:bold; } .post h3 strong, .post h3 a:hover { color:#000000; } .post-body { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } .post-body blockquote { line-height:1.3em; } .post-footer { margin: .75em 0; color:#11593C; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Arial, Verdana, Sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #006699; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color: #11593C; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block .comment-author { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block .comment-body { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block .comment-footer { margin:-.25em 0 2em; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block .comment-body p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .feed-links { clear: both; line-height: 2.5em; } #blog-pager-newer-link { float: left; } #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ .sidebar { color: #11593C; line-height: 1.5em; } .sidebar ul { list-style:none; margin:0 0 0; padding:0 0 0; } .sidebar li { margin:0; padding-top:0; padding-right:0; padding-bottom:.25em; padding-left:15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } .sidebar .widget, .main .widget { border-bottom:1px dotted #006699; margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; } .main .Blog { border-bottom-width: 0; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ .profile-img { float: left; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0; padding: 4px; border: 1px solid #006699; } .profile-data { margin:0; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Arial, Verdana, Sans-serif; color: #11593C; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-textblock { margin: 0.5em 0; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-link { font: normal normal 78% 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Arial, Verdana, Sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Monday, August 11, 2008

Sorry everyone

It has been a little while since I have added a new post. Sorry! But I have been so sick this time around that there is not much that I do. I am hoping that it will pass soon. Life around the house is a little stressful these days for a number of reason. The main one I think is that I am not doing much as far as housework goes which puts everyone on edge but hey cut me some slack. I do devote whatever energy I do have to playing with the kids and making sure that their needs are met. Another reason things have been a little stressful is Adam turned 40 last week and he did not deal with it very well. Age is just a number but he did not feel that way. The last reason that I think things are so stressful is that my mom that lives with us is still not working. IT stresses everyone out but she just can't find a job. She thinks her job right now is bossing me and the kids around. We deal with it OK mostly by ignoring her and doing our own thing anyway but it does get old. Well I will post some pictures from our trip that we took to Star Valley in the next day.

Hope everyone is happy and healthy

7 comments:

Jen said...

Sorry you are not feeling good. Tell your mom she can have my job! They will be hiring soon.

Shayna said...

I am so sorry that you are not feeling so good. PLEASE PLEASE call me if you need anything!

Angela's Angels said...

Leesen woman......you are a great Mother and I am sorry you feel like #$%@ now! You remember that no one is pregnant forever! I also LOVE you!!

Kristy said...

I've actually been wondering if you're doing okay!

Hang in there my friend. Any time you need to get out, just holler and I'll come and kidnap you for some ice cream. All pregnant girls love ice cream, don't they?!?!?!

firebirdluver said...

If your mom is willing to look outside of Utah, she may be able to find something here in Elko. As I recall, she was in banking, mortgagae loans, that kind of thing? My sister is working at a bank right now and perhaps could assist.

firebirdluver said...

Oh, and I do hope you feel better.

the Braby family said...

Jenn, I'm so sorry that things are hectic for ya right now. Just remember that being with your family is what matters most. And everything else just go to hell (for lack of a better phrase). Hang in there and call me if you ever need anything! Love ya!