Well I went to the doctor today and the blood test agrees and that other test he took as well. So it seems to be official we are pregnant with our third and last child and we are so excited!!!!
The only real issue I have now is finding a new Doctor. The one that took care of me with both my other kids only delivers at American Fork hospital and our insurance no longer is accepted there.
So I am looking for a doctor that will deliver at Jordan Valley. So those up there like Shanna and Marinda let me know if you know any good doctors.
More to come later
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Doctor agrees
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
Congratulations girl I'm very happy for you!!! Love and Miss you!
That is wonderful news!
CONGRATULATIONS.... I am so excited for you. Do you have a due date???
Is Jordan Valley on the west side? I don't know of any doctor's there. Sorry, but glad to know things went well at your appointment!!!
And I had to hear this on the blog? What's up with that? Congrats to you and Adam both!
Hugs
Oh Jenn....I'm SO happy for you! HUGE, HUGE, HUGE congrats! 3 is good! I always said I was done at 3. LOL! Uhhh...I can now say that we are TRULY done with 5...unless miracles happen.
CONGRATS AGAIN!
Congrats to you! Why is this the last?
I hope you find the right doctor. I know that's tricky but very importants.
I hope you find the right doctor. I know that can be tricky but it so important.
Congratulations! That is wonderful! We are very excited for you... 3 kids is such a blessing and a challenge all in itself! I hope you have good pregnancy's because chasing after 2 and being sick with your 3rd isnt a picnic!
If you need anything holler!
How have you been feeling? We need to get together again soon. :)
YEAH!!!congrats on the bun in the oven. I hope you don't get too sick.
Post a Comment