Memory Lane...(I got this from a friend's blog.)
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my post, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. Just let me know which you prefer.
Just have some fun!!
Monday, July 14, 2008
Memory Lane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
I remember the first time we met!! It was in Relief Society...your first time back in while. You talked about how Allison wanted you to bring her to church...I loved that story! I'm so glad you came that day so I could meet you! We had just started Girls' Night and so I invited you but you had already been invited so you invited me!! I remember that you were wearing black and I thought you had a beautiful face and smile!! Love you!
I remember when we first met... We came over so you could met Courtney and Derek because you were going to watch them for the summer. They loved you so much... and miss you! They get bored know all my themselves. But I knew at that meeting that we were going to be friends and it made moving into the neighborhood that much better! Thanks for your friendship.. LOVE YA TONS!
Hello New Friend. Only memory is e-mailing three things about each other. I am looking forward to the next memory. Ha!
Swimming at Grandma & Grandpa Lomas' and going camping at Sly Creek and riding motorcycles. I still have pictures of that somewhere. Love you
I don't even remember the first time we met, I just know that I have know of you for about 7 years and have known you for 6!!!
I love you sister wife ;o)
Hey girl! I remember way too many things in the past 3 years... But, I think my favorite is the fact that you stood there and held my stereo and replayed "I want you to Burn" over and over while I had my Angela Bassett moment and had a bonfire in my backyard to rid myself of someone. You have been an amazing friend to me and to my kids and I miss you and love ya!
I remember when Allison and Devyn were just little babies and you invited me to a group thing. You even picked me up in a big van. We went and learned a lot of easy recipes. I still use a couple of them. I thought it was so nice of you to invite me. And I noticed you have A LOT of friends wherever you go.
Post a Comment