} a:link { color:#660000; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#cc0000; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#cc0000; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ #header-wrapper { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #006699; } #header-inner { background-position: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } #header { margin: 5px; border: 1px solid #006699; text-align: center; color:#660000; } #header h1 { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:15px 20px .25em; line-height:1.2em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; font: normal bold 200% 'Trebuchet MS',Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; } #header a { color:#660000; text-decoration:none; } #header a:hover { color:#660000; } #header .description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 15px; max-width:700px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; line-height: 1.4em; font: italic normal 78% Arial, sans-serif; color: #ffffff; } #header img { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } /* Outer-Wrapper ----------------------------------------------- */ #outer-wrapper { width: 660px; margin:0 auto; padding:10px; text-align:left; font: italic normal 110% Georgia, Times, serif; } #main-wrapper { width: 410px; float: left; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } #sidebar-wrapper { width: 220px; float: right; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:normal bold 78% 'Trebuchet MS',Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#11593C; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ h2.date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #006699; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .post h3 { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; font-weight:normal; line-height:1.4em; color:#cc0000; } .post h3 a, .post h3 a:visited, .post h3 strong { display:block; text-decoration:none; color:#cc0000; font-weight:bold; } .post h3 strong, .post h3 a:hover { color:#000000; } .post-body { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } .post-body blockquote { line-height:1.3em; } .post-footer { margin: .75em 0; color:#11593C; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Arial, Verdana, Sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #006699; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color: #11593C; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block .comment-author { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block .comment-body { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block .comment-footer { margin:-.25em 0 2em; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block .comment-body p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .feed-links { clear: both; line-height: 2.5em; } #blog-pager-newer-link { float: left; } #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ .sidebar { color: #11593C; line-height: 1.5em; } .sidebar ul { list-style:none; margin:0 0 0; padding:0 0 0; } .sidebar li { margin:0; padding-top:0; padding-right:0; padding-bottom:.25em; padding-left:15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } .sidebar .widget, .main .widget { border-bottom:1px dotted #006699; margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; } .main .Blog { border-bottom-width: 0; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ .profile-img { float: left; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0; padding: 4px; border: 1px solid #006699; } .profile-data { margin:0; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Arial, Verdana, Sans-serif; color: #11593C; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-textblock { margin: 0.5em 0; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-link { font: normal normal 78% 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Arial, Verdana, Sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Mind is a blank

>
Do you ever have those times when you have no idea what to blog about? It is not like there is nothing going on in my life right now just nothing that others would find interesting I guess. So maybe if I sit here and ramble something will come out. Oh fun for those reading this I am sure. Oh I just came up with a great idea. I have some wonderful friends in my life I am so blessed so I am going to say a little something about one of them. Here goes.....
Since this is blog world I am going to start with a friend of mine that also blogs. Her name is Shayna


Shayna and her family live in my ward. Last summer I got to babysit her two amazing kids we had such a fun summer. Shayna is amazing and talented and so beautiful. She is also such a nice and giving person a few weeks ago I was having a hard day and she brought over a card and some lotion to cheer me up. I feel so blessed to know her and to be a part of her life. I hope our friendship continues to grow. Check out her blog under Henke Family on my list of blogs.

More friends to come later. Thanks for letting me ramble. And thanks Shayna for being my friend

5 comments:

Shayna said...

WOW... thank you! You really do know how to make someones day! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

OHHH that is so sweet and it looks like Shayna appreciated it too...I just wanted to pop by & say hello! And see how you guys were doing? I hope this has been a fun summer for you all! BYE BYE

Shana said...

Are you PG???????

Shana said...

Are you PG?

kelly said...

shayna sounds like a wonderful person, and you must be an incredible friend.