Tera got me
1. 10 years ago... I had just moved to Utah and planned on staying only 2 years
2. 5 years ago... I was just having fun being a mom of Alli who was only 2
3. 1 year ago... getting ready for my little girl to start school. She sure grew up fast
4. Yesterday... figured out that oatmeal makes me really sick
5. 5 favorite snacks... white peaches, oranges, bagels and cream cheese, egg salad, mexican
6. 5 favorite books....I can't do this one I just read whatever I can get my hands on right now
7. 5 favorite places to run away... the bathroom for a shower or bath, sleep, a drive, the grocery store (no one wants to go with me and I can take hours, a friends house
8. 5 bad habits... procrastinanting, hate to clean, speeding. sleeping to much, hiding from teh world
9. 5 things I would never wear... bikini, to much makeup, animal prints, clothes that are 5 sizes to small, house coats
10. 5 things I enjoy... scrapbooking, road trips, sleeping, my kids, reading
11. 5 favorite tv shows... big brother, hells kitchen, top chef, survior,amazing race
Ok I tag Angela, jen and Judi
Ivy's Softball Championship
1 week ago


1 comment:
Sorry you haven't been feeling that great. Hopefully you will feel better soon. Maybe cooler Sept. days will help.
Post a Comment