Yesterday Alli started 1st grade so it is now all day school for her forever. Well at least the next 12 years. She was so excited on the first day that the night before she could not even sleep and then was up before the alarm clock. This morning was a little harder to get her out of bed but she did it. I got to go to the school today and help with lunch for the 1st graders since it is a new experience for them. She was so cute and so excited to see me and introduce me to her new friends. I am really proud of her for being so positive about it all. She loves her new teacher and the idea of being able to have 3 recesses. She really is growing up. She even let me brush her hair on the first day.
New shoes
New backpack
Ivy's Softball Championship
1 week ago


6 comments:
My Tess was SO excited as well! As much as I miss my older girls, I am sure glad that Tess is back to school. She needs the "entertainment".
Seriously Jen...we need to get together soon!
My kids started school this week too. I know how hard that is. I hope you have a fun time. My daughter picked out the same backpack.
She looks so cute!!
They grow so fast! it will be nice to have her gone for a full day if you have to run out for errands and stuff. I can't believe how fast our girls have grown! Alli looks sharp in her new school gear!
She looks so cool in her new school gear!! She is growing up too fast!! I'll bet she is loving school lunch!
She looks so cool in her new school gear!! She is growing up too fast!!
Post a Comment