So the other night when we sat down to dinner,(The first one that I had made in awhile)Jaron wanted to say the blessing on the food. He is getting really good at it he just needs a little prompting to remember what comes next. As he started to come to a close and we prompted him to start saying the Amen he says super loud "Amen for Corn." I guess he was excited to have corn on the cob for dinner. You might have had to be there to think it is really funny but we all laughed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That is so cute. I hope you are feeling better! I was thinking about you saturday. My sister in law is pregnant and right around as far a long as you are... but she was given that medicine that helps with morning sickness and she cant take it because... she has kids too!
Post a Comment