
Sue was an amazing neighbor to Adam and I when we first married and moved to Lehi. She quickly became my friend. Then when her basement apartment opened up my mom moved in and they became good close friends. I was so thankful for those 2 years that my mom lived in Sues basement. I got to know her on much personal level.
Sue died last week due to complications following surgery. She will be so missed for she was a women who gave her heart and soul to all those she met. She always had a smile on her face and truly loved everyone.
I am so thankful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and the plan on salvation. Even though Sue will be greatly missed it helps knowing she is in a good place and her time here on Earth had come to a close for she had done what she came here to do.
Sues funeral was amazing and the spirit was so strong it was hard to mourn her passing with such a strong spirit there. Thank you Sue for touching all of our lives. WE will never forget you.
Ivy's Softball Championship
1 week ago


1 comment:
very nice Jenn!!
Post a Comment