So yesterday I went out into the backyard to pick up more rocks that seem to grow out of the ground so that I could mow. I was just about to pickup another rock when I stopped and saw it was not a rock at all but a little nest with some beautiful eggs in it.
Here is momma bird. I think. Or is it the Daddy bird that sits with the eggs? It is so fun to have a little miracle in our yard. Now the miracle will be keeping the kids, cat, and dog away from it until it hatches.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Little Miracles in the yard
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I enjoyed this blog. It is totally fun finding things like that!
How neat! Those are the coolest looking eggs I've ever seen. Hopefully no little kitty cats find it.
It is always fun to find little surprises like that!
Those eggs are very unusual looking. Very neat!
Thanks for the kind comment you left on my blog. :)
How fun, I bet your kids love that.
Thanks for your sweet comment!
Jenn, you definitely need an mp3 player to go with your nature documentary going on outside.
Thanks for commenting the other day. It made me feel better.
Post a Comment