
So tonight a friend asked me to be a sub for her bunco group. (thanks Jen) It was a lot of fun for dinner we had Hawaiian Haystacks. Yum yum. I liked the coconut the best on it weird I know.
I had only played once before a long long time ago. IT was fun would love to do it more often. Not sure why some wards have banned it. But I did win. Yippee for me I had the highest score. I won the cutest beach bag and towel. Inside the bag was sunscreen and suntan lotion. Yeah me
Here is a picture of my winnings. This is the second thing that I have won this year. Woo hoo
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Bunco
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I love Bunco. That's what we play at our Valentine's party! I've thought about starting a group...it's not banned from our ward is it? And why would that matter...it wouldn't be a ward thing anyway. Congrats on winning...totally cute theme with the dinner and prizes!! p.s. love the new background!
Tell Amy I am in! if she wants to start a group.
(banned from my ward. grr.)
Nice winnings.
So funny that I googled haystacks yesterday because I am totally in the mood for them.
i've never played bunco, but it seriously sounds fun, i may just have to start it up!
Post a Comment