I found this on a blog and had to share it because her insites were so right on. If I only knew how to link. Can someone teach me?
High Gas Prices
In light of higher gas prices, have you considered that this could mean more time at home? More time to truly invest in your family, investing in what is best, rather than going non-stop. Take the opportunity to relax and enjoy the simple pleasures of life!
“Take some opportunity to really relax, invest time in your children and love your husband. Be busy building up your family and home life and actually slow down enough to smell the roses.”
Ivy's Softball Championship
1 week ago


3 comments:
There are a couple ways to make links. You can highlight a specific word and then on the tool bar at the top of where you are typing your post is an icon of a chain...click on that and a window should pop up for you to type in the link, etc.! Give it a whirl and let me know!
That I do know how to do--call me and I will walk ya through!!!
That makes me feel better already!
Post a Comment