So I spoke to soon about the nice weather. Today it rained all day and we even had thunder and lighting. I know it is spring and we have spring storms and I know we need the water but it had been so nice. I did learn something today. I have decided that I have weather related depression. The last few days I was up all day and did a ton of stuff today I could not drag my butt off of the couch. All I wanted to do was sleep. ( that could have something to do with getting up yesterday at 5:30 am and going to bed at 1:00 am) But still I just could not function so all I did was watch t.v. I think I am now reality show burned out.
Have a good day everyone.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Rain rain go away
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment