I am dying to see this movie! Thanks for the reminder. Thanks for saying hi on my blog too...blog-a-palooza was a little get together we had because alot of us girls started reading each other's blog and wanted to meet IN REAL LIFE. So it's nothing really to "join" you can just read what blogs you want and becomes friends with all of us too!!! We are hoping to do it again next year. If you stay connected, you are totally welcome. I hope that made sense, is that what you meant from your question!!??
1 comment:
I am dying to see this movie! Thanks for the reminder.
Thanks for saying hi on my blog too...blog-a-palooza was a little get together we had because alot of us girls started reading each other's blog and wanted to meet IN REAL LIFE. So it's nothing really to "join" you can just read what blogs you want and becomes friends with all of us too!!! We are hoping to do it again next year. If you stay connected, you are totally welcome.
I hope that made sense, is that what you meant from your question!!??
Post a Comment