Wow today the Lord finally gave us some beautiful sunshine. It was amazing! My hubby and son actaully got sunburns from working in the yard repairing our sprinklers! Time to break out the sunscreen. ( I actually went and bought some at the Dollar store) I love the dollar store, am I cheap or frugal? Why spend $5 on suncreen when you can get it for $1. I also get most of my cleaning stuff there to. Oh and while I am off on this tagent Big Lots is a great place to go for some of those extra food storage things. Toothpaste, shampoo, snack foods and canned goods.
Back to the beautiful weather. Adam even set out the kiddie pool for the kids to play in. We had a yard full. I forgot to pull out the camera until the very end when it was just Alli and her friend Kate left. But here are a few of those pics.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Finally!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment