So I had to work the weekend of my birthday which turned out to be ok. It was just my job at the Legacy Center where I run the monthly scrapbook crop. Every few months we have and overnight one which was this past weekend. It turned out to be a fun way to spend my birthday especially with friends like mine. Angela arranged for a friend of mine that is a singer to come sing to me. So J. Marc Bailey came to sing to me with his friend Jeremy from Station Hollow.
Then on Saturday they got me a cake and presents it was so nice to feel so loved. At 37 I felt like I had the best friends in the world and it was better then any friendship I had in high school when it is all about best friends. Does that make any sense?
So thank you Angela and Jen and Judi and everyone else that made my birthday special
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
My Birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
What fun friends you have!! Happy Birthday!
Of COURSE you can order your Scentsy bricks/bars through me. In fact...it would thrill me to place the order for you!
You can do it online. Go to my website:
scentsy.com/craner
You can place orders there. It is really cheap shipping too. It is only 10% of you order!!
OR...you can email me using the link on the left of that webpage and I will help you with the order.
Yeah, you do have the best Friends in the world. You are so lucky to have us! Ha Ha Ha now let us be a good friend to you and surprise you once in a while like you always do for us!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!
Post a Comment