Well I finally did it! I made myself a fire pit and roasted some marshmellows!!! This is not what the pit will look like when all is said and done but it is what I had at the time. I was babysitting the neighbor kids so we made smores. I have to be the cool sitter right? It was fun and yummy.
Me roasting the Marshmellows no kiddos to close to the fire.
They thought it was funny to stick them to their face. It was kind of funny. They had a great time and so did I.
Ivy's Softball Championship
1 week ago


3 comments:
Hey I was talking with Emalie and we are going to have Smore TIme at our house 3weeks from yesterday... (june 27th) I know it is crazy but that is when we will have the kids again. so get it off work and come and play!!!
Jenn, you are definetly a COOL babysitter! I'm like, wanna watch a movie? I'll pop some popcorn! :)
That looks dang fun! I love smores!!! And...happy late bday!!!!
Post a Comment