This weekend my friend Angela had to go out of town with her hubby. They were going to take thier girls but they were going to do some landscaping in Colorado not fun for two girls agae's 5 and 7 so I said I would watch their girls for them. Well the girls were a little bored on Saturday afternoon and I thought what better guinea pigs for my Body Shop foot spa party. They had a blast and thought it was way cool to be like the grown ups. We even painted toes.
Ivy's Softball Championship
1 week ago


2 comments:
How cute is that... I bet they all had a blast. Hey if you ever need to practice on me, you know where I live! You are such a great friend. Thanks for all your smiles and hugs!
I bet they just LOVED that! You're so much fuN!
Post a Comment