I have a really good friend named Jeannette that I meet when I was 19 and lived in Northern California. Wow we have known each other for 18 years. The sad part is we have not seen each other for like 12 years. Where do the years go? Well we lost touch with each other about 8 years ago. So I used the Internet to Google her and it worked. This was in May and then this last weekend her and her husband and daughter came out to visit they drove all the way to Utah from California. It was so nice to see her again after so many years. She has a great husband and a smart and beautiful daughter.
Jeannette and I at Dinner
Jeannette and her husband Bill at the concert
Monday, June 23, 2008
Old friends and the internet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment