Well tomorrow is the day I turn 37. can I really be that close to 40 already? I have to much to do today to post all my thought but I will on sunday. Wow 37
WOW you are an old FART!!!! HA HA HA I love you and we will have so much fun for your Birthday if you can only stop spoiling your surprises??? Love ya!
Happy happy birthday... I have a card for you but it didnt look like you were home tonight. I know that you work all day tomorrow... hope you have a great day!!! You desire an amazing year to come!!!
That's right! I forgot your birthday was the day before mine. We are both getting old, I hit 32 yesterday. OK, it's not old, but I sure miss my 20's. The 30's are going way too fast. Hope you had a good day!
3 comments:
WOW you are an old FART!!!! HA HA HA I love you and we will have so much fun for your Birthday if you can only stop spoiling your surprises??? Love ya!
Happy happy birthday... I have a card for you but it didnt look like you were home tonight. I know that you work all day tomorrow... hope you have a great day!!! You desire an amazing year to come!!!
That's right! I forgot your birthday was the day before mine. We are both getting old, I hit 32 yesterday. OK, it's not old, but I sure miss my 20's. The 30's are going way too fast. Hope you had a good day!
Post a Comment