I am so stealing my new friend Julie's idea for the 100 things about me post. More doing it to see if I can think of a 100 random things about myself. So here goes.
1. I have 2 beautiful kids one of each and hope to have 1 more soon.
2. I am 37 years old
3. I love my husband and I feel so lucky to have found him.
4. Marriage is not easy
5. Motherhood is not easy
6. I love being a Mom
7. I love being a wife
8. I believe that sometimes the things that are hard are the most rewarding
9. I have a lot of friends
10. I am lucky to have a lot of friends
11. Friendship does not always get easier with age
12. I tend to take in stray things
13. I love to scrapbook
14. I love to sleep
15. I am going to be a hostess for the Miss Utah Pageant I am so excited
16. I just bought a new swim suit
17. My house needs to be cleaned
18. My house always needs to be cleaned
19. I work at Hollywood Video
20. I have been married for 7 1/2 years
21. My kids are addicted to video games and I am OK with that
22. My kids still climb in bed with me int he middle of the night and I am OK with that too
23. I want to adopt my friend Angela's little sister Beth
24. I love my friend Angela and feel so safe with her
25. I can fight with Angela and we work it out for real.
26. I love watching Angela's kids (they are here for the weekend)
27. I am so proud of my husband for being an honest guy
28. I need to lose weight
29. I watch way to much reality TV
30. I love to read but am having a hard time finding anything good right now
31. We went on our first family vacation this year to Disneyland
32. I love my mom and she is one of my best friends even if we fight a lot
33. I hate when people talk bad about my mom (only I can do that)
34. I love Country music
35. I love church music
36. I love kids music
37. I taught preschool for 13 years
38. Kids I first taught are now in Collage
39. I am old enough to be one of the girls I work withs Mom
40. I love my eyes
41. I get cranky
42. I make friends fast
43. I meet friends the weirdest ways
44. I want to go on a cruise
45. I have lived in Washington,California,Arizona,Maryland,and Utah
46. I never thought I would live in Northern Utah long term
47. I love living in Lehi
48. I love my house and want to grow old in it
49. I now sell Body Shop stuff
50. I am really on only child
51. My dad has other kids but only met one of my half sisters when I was 15
52. It hurts when people disappoint me
53. I spend to much time on the computer these days
54. I am a night person
55. I am addicted to reading other peoples blogs
56. I would love to meet the people who's blogs I read
57. I started a Bunco group with my friend Amy and I love it
58. I love to talk
59. I also like it quite
60. I have big ideas and small follow though
61. I need to be better with money
62. I miss my van
63. Don't miss putting gas in it
64. Love that I can fill up my new car for $37 and it goes 310 miles
65. Love most of my neighbors
66. Love that my friend Cori got a house in my neighborhood
67. I want to be organized
68. Don't know how to be organized
69. I am now a say it like it is kind of girl
70. I am allergic to Cantaloupe
71. I just got up and cleaned the kitchen
72. I hate yard work when it is hot
73. I want to go on a cruise
74. I love Montana and Wyoming
75. I have a hard time saying No to people
76. I stole a soda from work I need to go pay for it. (I didn't really steal it I just forgot to pay for it)
77. When I am writing things about yourself the random thoughts just pop into my head
78. I am a Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints
79. I enjoy my ward
80. I have a testimony of most things
81. It is really hard for me to pay tithing but I do thanks to my husband
82. I love to get a good deal and will buy things I don't need because it is on sale
83. I love garage sales
84. Love hand me downs
85. thankful Cori lets me borrow her clothes
86. water with Lime is my favorite drink
87. Was not always a good girl
88. My life made me who I am today
89. I like who I am today
90. Still have changes I want to make
91. My marriage is better then it has ever been
92. My kids drive me nuts
93. I love when my kids give me hugs or want to snuggle buggle
94. I like when I wear my hair straight
95. I procrastinate
96. I wish I were closer to my in laws
97. I need to go switch the laundry
98. I don't like the heat
99. Spring is my favorite time of year I think
100. I am happy with where my life is at right now and where it is heading
Friday, June 27, 2008
100 things about me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
That was fun to read!! You are an amazing, fun, kind, pretty woman and I'm so glad that we've become friends!! No matter where life takes us lets always be friends! Love you! p.s. Thanks for starting a Bunco group with me!!
Your list was fun to read! I don't do well in the heat either. Blech!
Relationships with family and friends can be hard at times, but you are right, the hard parts make it more rewarding.
I love to scrapbook too--even though I'm terribly behind.
Well done! It can be hard to think of that many things to write...it was fun to read.
Thanks for reading my blog and always leaving nice comments. You're too sweet.
Oh, I am reading "Wednesday's Letters" right now. It's a good one if you haven't read it yet!
Love this Jenn! I think I may have to do this myself, and you have GOT to teach me how to make my blog look pretty like yours! I love it!
I loved reading this....Sorry I've been such a crappy friend! love ya!
Post a Comment