} a:link { color:#660000; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#cc0000; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#cc0000; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ #header-wrapper { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #006699; } #header-inner { background-position: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } #header { margin: 5px; border: 1px solid #006699; text-align: center; color:#660000; } #header h1 { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:15px 20px .25em; line-height:1.2em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; font: normal bold 200% 'Trebuchet MS',Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; } #header a { color:#660000; text-decoration:none; } #header a:hover { color:#660000; } #header .description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 15px; max-width:700px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; line-height: 1.4em; font: italic normal 78% Arial, sans-serif; color: #ffffff; } #header img { margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; } /* Outer-Wrapper ----------------------------------------------- */ #outer-wrapper { width: 660px; margin:0 auto; padding:10px; text-align:left; font: italic normal 110% Georgia, Times, serif; } #main-wrapper { width: 410px; float: left; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } #sidebar-wrapper { width: 220px; float: right; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:normal bold 78% 'Trebuchet MS',Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#11593C; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ h2.date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #006699; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .post h3 { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; font-weight:normal; line-height:1.4em; color:#cc0000; } .post h3 a, .post h3 a:visited, .post h3 strong { display:block; text-decoration:none; color:#cc0000; font-weight:bold; } .post h3 strong, .post h3 a:hover { color:#000000; } .post-body { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } .post-body blockquote { line-height:1.3em; } .post-footer { margin: .75em 0; color:#11593C; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Arial, Verdana, Sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #006699; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color: #11593C; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block .comment-author { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block .comment-body { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block .comment-footer { margin:-.25em 0 2em; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block .comment-body p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .feed-links { clear: both; line-height: 2.5em; } #blog-pager-newer-link { float: left; } #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ .sidebar { color: #11593C; line-height: 1.5em; } .sidebar ul { list-style:none; margin:0 0 0; padding:0 0 0; } .sidebar li { margin:0; padding-top:0; padding-right:0; padding-bottom:.25em; padding-left:15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } .sidebar .widget, .main .widget { border-bottom:1px dotted #006699; margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; } .main .Blog { border-bottom-width: 0; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ .profile-img { float: left; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0; padding: 4px; border: 1px solid #006699; } .profile-data { margin:0; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; font: normal normal 78% 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Arial, Verdana, Sans-serif; color: #11593C; font-weight: bold; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-textblock { margin: 0.5em 0; line-height: 1.6em; } .profile-link { font: normal normal 78% 'Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Arial, Verdana, Sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: .1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; padding-top:15px; line-height: 1.6em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; text-align: center; } -->

Friday, October 3, 2008

Private yes or no?

everyone seems to be going private. I did not see the Oprah show that everyone is talking about. So Should I be going private as well?

9 comments:

Julie said...

I noticed everyone going private too. I've been wondering about it. I didn't hear about the Oprah show. I record Oprah, so maybe I just haven't watched it yet. Do you know which one it was?

Judi said...

What is all the hype!? My whole purpose of blogging is to stalk and spy!!

Judi said...

Just kidding, but I hae 'met' many wonderful people from blogging that I never would have if everyone was "private"!!

Shana said...

I didn't see an Oprah, but feel more at peace being private.... although it's hard to invite all those who view it...

Heather said...

Private people are dead to me.

(Since the old google reader doesn't pick up on them.)

I think you are a smart blogger and don't give away too much personal info-but that's just what I say...

Shayna said...

I was wondering the very same thing... I want to know what was said and then I will make my decision???

Julie said...

We'll talk about it. Call me. I was the first one 2 weeks ago to say that Private was sucky and lame. I'm not kidding when I tell you that I'm scarred for life with what I saw!

Robby and Christy said...

I was starting to take it personally that everyone is going private. Let me know if you find out what the scoop is.

Anonymous said...

HMMM I have to say the Oprah is a Devil! But, she may have a point on this one! As long as you dont give out too much personal stuff it's totally going to be OK! You can pretty much google anyone & find out information about them... There are 1000's pf Paige Brown's so I say good luck finding a Jenn Olson!
Love Ya! P