So on Sunday my great and special friend who is so amazing at everything she does took us up American Fork canyon for some family pictures. I don't have hers back yet but I do have the few fun ones we took with my little camera. So here ya go. And if you ever need pictures or a mural painted in your home let me know and I will hook you up with Angela. She really is amazing.
Jaron playing in the grass. He was trying to hide.
Allison doing her "pose"
Brother and Sister
Friends Forever. (we have been through enough stuff that I am pretty sure we will be in each other's lives for a very very long time.) Thank you Angela for everything. I am glad we have learned to shift through the garbage and and the other stuff you know what I mean
I will post the pictures she took soon. They are much better then the ones I took.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I saw Angela at Wal-Mart again today and I yelled at her!!!! How fun and I will give her a call when I need something fancy done!! Can't wait to see the pictures. Bunco was fun. Thanks...can't wait till next month.
Look how stinkin' cute you are! I love it!
We need to get up the canyon ourselves before the leaves are all gone.
Looks like you guys had a great time! Good pics.
Oh beautiful pictures! She really does a great job doesnt she?!
You look so precious. Can't wait to meet your little one via the net.
Post a Comment