Let me start by saying that for some reason it was not a great picture day so there are not many pictures of our day at the zoo. Two of my friends Shanna and Marinda from my old singles ward (10 years ago) invited me to go to the zoo with them and their kids so Jaron and I planned to go then at the last minute I found out that Alli was going to have a sub that day at school so I talked to her teacher and she said it would be fine to pull her out for the day that she would not miss anything so I did. (does that make me a bad mom?) It was the perfect day weather wise for all of us but mostly for Jaron since he still does not sweat he can't be out in the heat. I think it stayed around 80 the whole day so it was beautiful. Here are a few of the not so great pictures I took.
Marinda and Abby
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5242942622167337826" />
Jaron and the back of Coopers head looking at the Giraffes
The Elephant that sprays you.
Sorry Shanna I have no idea how come I did not get a picture of you and cooper. Next time for sure
Saturday, September 6, 2008
The Zoo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh, it's OK you didn't get a pic! Seriously! It was fun and good to catch up. We'll plan thanksgiving point next week!
It so does not make you a bad mom to pull your kids out of school for a day of fun. Quite the contrary, in my opinion. I think its fun to do that once in a while! I'm glad you had a fun day!
It looks like you had a ton of fun! I love the giraffe's!!!
Post a Comment