The other night Allison and I went to Angela's for a girls night of canning. She had so many tomatoes so the girls peeled and bottled them.
Oh but what to do with all those millions of green ones? I told Angela about our friends Emilie and Shayna making green tomatoe jam. Other wise known as mock jam. When Emilie and Shayna had me come over to try it the other day I thought gross but it was really good. So Angela and I decided to make some.
Notice just a few of the bags of green ones.
Blending and cooking....
Finished product. Yummy!!!!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Tomatoes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Look at you domestic divas! Good times! I can only imagine the mess canning tomatoes would be. YUCK! but so worth it in the end!
Way to go!!! I'm so proud of you and Angela.
looks fun!!
Looks like fun! Should've tried a whole mess of fried green tomatoes too!
Post a Comment