What is your husbands name?Adam Micheal Olson
How long have you been married? It will be 8 years in Jan
How long did you date? 7 weeks
How old is he? 40
Who eats sweets? 100% Adam
Who said I Love you first? He did!
Who is taller? Adam
Who can sing best? We are both really bad singers!
Who is smarter? depends on the subject!!!
Who does laundry? I am not sure he knows where the machine even is
Who pays the bills? I do...
Who sleeps on the right side? I do
Who mows the lawn? This summer I did but he used to
Who cooks dinner? ME.... Adam cook.. haha
Who drives? Me
Who's first to admit when you are wrong? Adam has a very hard time saying he is sorry. But I am never wrong haha
Who kissed who first? Adam kissed me first it shocked me
Who asked who out first? Adam spent 2 years asking me out
Who wears the pants? I think it depends on the situation
I tag Angela, Judi, Kim and Tera B
Ivy's Softball Championship
1 week ago


2 comments:
Cute husband tag might have to try it LOL
Sending a happy BOO to you!
Post a Comment