I had to label this Halloween NIGHT since it was the 3rd costume Allison wore this Halloween. It was by far my favorite. She was a cat last week for a party we went to and for school she was a witch. But Halloween night she decided she wanted to be a princess. thank you to Angela my most talented friend who had made a Belle costume last year for her daughter she let us borrow it 2 hours before trick or treating and our ward party. Here are just a few of the pictures I took of my beautiful princess!! More to come of the other costumes later
Ivy's Softball Championship
1 week ago


6 comments:
She makes a gorgeous Belle!! I am so gald she decided to be a princess! Great job on the photos Jenn!
She is very beautiful. You are blessed.
she looks beautiful!
So adorable!!!! How are you feeling????? What are you having????
Aww, she's so pretty! And so grown up looking.
she looks so pretty!! Beautiful smile and look to her sweet face!! Angela is sooo talented the gown is truly amazing!!
Hope you had fun at your ward party!!
Post a Comment