kim did this on her blog and invited anyone else to give it a try so I did. Thanks Kim it was fun and a little eye opening as well. So everyone else give it a try as well.
I am...thankful for my true friends
I think...I need to clean my house again
I know....my children love me
I want....my house clean
I have....a good life
I miss...the freedom I had in my youth to do anything and go anywhere whenever I wanted
I fear... .my kids having to go though lots of pain
I fill...tired all the time due to this baby I am cooking in me.
I hear...Jaron and Adam talking about lunch.
I smell...Jaron's poopy butt.
I crave...depends on the day
I cry.....all the time
I search....for happiness in the wrong places sometimes
I wonder... why certain people in my life are so stupid
I regret...letting certain people into my life to much
I wish... I had more energy
I love... my kids
I care....about my friends and family
I always...try to be nice to others
I worry...that I sometimes offend people
I am not...the best housekeeper
I remember...almost everything
I believe....in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
I sing...in the car or shower only
I don't always....remember peoples birthdays
I argue...to much
I write...when I am sad
I lose....my patience more lately now that I am pregnant
I listen....to my friends
I don't understand...my husband sometimes
I can usually be found... at home.
I need.....love and understanding oh yeah and sleep
I forget....as fast as I can
I am happy....with my life and where it is going
Friday, October 3, 2008
I am...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
You are great!!
That's awesome. I might have to do this!
I am thankful for you!! That was fun!
I am...stealing this. he he
Post a Comment