Had to do it. Call me a follower I guess
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!
You are thoughtful and care very deeply for your family. A loving home is of great
importance to you and you always try to make people feel welcome. Although you have a great capacity to love, you also have a great capacity to hurt, so at times you can be
sensitive. You're firm when you need to be, but people trust your judgment and
appreciate the kind way you always handle things.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
That totally sounds like you!! And I think mine..being Alice...sounded like me! When I read yours...I felt like both of us could be part of both of them! Wasn't that fun!?
Yeah...I'll have to do it! I did one on Facebook that said I was Esme too!
I'm an Esme too! :)
We'd BETTER still hang out when we split! ;)
AAAGH! I knew it! I am Alice! So I have been given the go-ahead for a premiere for Twilight (Just my friends and a theater) WOO-HOO
I know I'll see you there!
Me
I'll have to try this!
Hey, loved chatting with you at church today! Let's keep in touch through our blogs. Good luck in your new ward!
Hmmm, I'll have to try this! Loved chatting with you at church today, we'll have to keep in touch through our blogs. Good luck in your new ward!
Hmmmm, I'll have to try this! Loved chatting with you at church today, we'll have to keep in touch through our blogs. Good luck in your new ward!
Hmmmmm, I'll have to try this! Loved chatting with you at church today, we'll have to keep in touch through our blogs. Good luck in your new ward.
Sorry I just sent you 10 messaages, didn't realize it must first be approved! Ooops!
Post a Comment