My cousin Dee Dee is in town from California. She won a trip from Ck Media. It was so fun to see her and spend some time with her. One of the things that we got to do was go to lunch with a few scrapbook designers. She came with her friend Laura who is a designer for Creative Memories and she had some friends she wanted to meet face to face so they set up a lunch. What a fun time we had. I took my friend Judi because if anyone would know any of these women it was Judi. Here are two of the pictures from lunch. We were there for a few hours and had so much fun talking and getting to know each other.

Sunday, December 7, 2008
A fun Lunch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey there, Jenn. :) I had a blast meeting you too. Only I wish we could have sat across from each so we could have chatted better. Next time, K?!!
Post a Comment