It has been a few weeks since my last post and since then there have been a lot of pictures taken. Here are just a few to recap the last few weeks...
Allison's 7th Birthday Party
Allison on the rock wall at her birthday
Allison opening her cake mix from Cori
she was not that excited about the cake mix. But the next gift was...
this way cute little cooking outfit!!
Next onto putting the tree together...
Then came Jaron's 4th birthday here is the cake that Dad made for him...
R-2-D-2
That will do for now. More post to come later. To much to do today. Tonight is Bunco and I need to get cleaning as always!!!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
It's been a little while
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
So glad you posted I missed reading what's going on!
awesome r2d2 cake! Missed you all at Bunco tonight. Hope you had fun.
I'm glad you're back to posting. You have been a really busy girl. I bet you're glad that this baby is not going to have a November birthday huh.
Post a Comment