Sorry about that it was a hard day yesterday. I learned alot and for that I am thankful. More on that later.
So for today I am so thankful for my sweet little Jaron. Ok so he is not so little anymore but he is so sweet. I took him today for his final developmental testing. He still struggles in a few areas but with work this can be overcome. He is doing so well in the cognative area he actually blew the testers away. Not to mention made them laugh. There was a picture of a fish and he said " That is a fish. Penguins eat fish then they throw them up then eat them again. I threw up on my dad last night but not because I ate fish fish are gross I don't know how those penguins eat those." He is so funny. He also had a very runny nose today and kept turning to me as it would get ready to drip and say "mom I got a buger nose wipe it I am testing here" The kid can always make me laugh.
He is in the middle for speech so that is better then we thought.
I am so thankful he has come so far from those first scary weeks of his life.
He never lets more then an hour pass without telling me he Love's me!!
Thank you Jaron for being you and letting me be your mom. I love you
Jaron playing in the snow last week!!!
Jaron on Halloween night. His second costume
Monday, November 10, 2008
Missed my thankful post yesterday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
What a cutie. That is so funny about fish, and then of course he has to throw in that he threw up on his dad. That is so cute. And no worries about my b-day. Totally NOT a big deal. It was so nice of you to think of me though! : )
Love the stories and great that you have a place to log them in for future reference. If I had written down all the funny things Kayley has said over the years it would have been a best seller for sure LOL (We call them Kayley Moments).
Post a Comment