A month ago I said I would do better at posting yet a month has gone by and there are no posts. I want to do better but I get hooked on facebook and then forget my blog! AWWW
Plus I am just not as creative at blogging as some of my friends but I need to stop comparing myself to others. That is my new goal.
Tomorrow I will post pictures Jayson is getting so big it makes me sad how fast he is growing up.
Jaron is growing up as well and is now a "big boy" and doing the potty thing yep poop and all. He is enjoying preschool and we all love his teacher.
Allison still enjoying 2nd grade yippee only missed 2 days so far this year way better then last year!!!
Till tomorrow with pictures
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Where does the time go?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment