So I decided that I need to do batter with this blog thing and stop focusing so much on facebook. It has been so long since I have had regular posts on here that no one comments now on the few I do. I think I may have comment envy. Haha
Life has been good around here if not a little crazy. My Dad was living with us a for a few months but has since moved on to live in Logan near a friend of his. It was a good healing time for him to be here I learned a lot about him and alot about myself as well.
Allison is loving 2nd grade. Jaron is not so sure about preschool but we are working on it.
Jayson is almost 7 months old and is a joy to all of us. He smiles all the time and is so active. He is crawling all over and gets into everything.
Adam is doing good at work and we are so grateful for his job. We love having him around during the week since he only works weekends.
As for me I am still trying to figure it all out. How to be a good mom and good wife a good friend a decent housekeeper you know all the normal stuff we women deal with everyday.
I have had some fun on facebook the last few weeks getting in touch with old friends and step family.
That will do it for today thanks for reading! If anyone is still out there
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Need to do better
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment