Our new little guy is now a month old. (yesterday) where has the month gone? He is such a joy and a true blessing from the Lord. How amazing it is to be told to have another one last March and here he is a year later. I am so glad I was intune and listening that day because I don't know what we woul dbe doing without our new little guy. Everyone here loves him. alli wants to hold him all the time so does dad and grandma Jaron just wants to give him kisses and hugs.
He is growing fast eating good and starting to sleep better. He is starting to look around and will now smile at those he knows. I will post pictures tomorrow since the camera is downstairs.
Monday, April 6, 2009
A month old
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Get those pictures up ASAP!!!!! Glad you're all adjusting well. Can't wait to see him.
Can't wait to see him now. I can't believe it's been a month already. enjoy each moment as they don't last long!
Post a Comment