Thank you to Judi for posting some pictures. Things are good and we should be heading home from the hospital either sunday afternoon or monday. Jayson is now eating well and sleeping well. Mom is still very sore but happy that everything is going so well. Mountain View Hospital in Payson has treated us well I could not have asked for better nurses and doctors. More pictures to come when I get home. THe hospital picture is at www.hospitalportraits.com under Jayson O. check it out they did an awesome job.
Thanks everyone for the well wishes.
Jenn
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Things are going good
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Jenn, He is so cute! Congratulations!
Did you have a c-section? You seemed to be in the hospital for longer than a regular birth. Glad things are going well. Take care!
Holy smokes! He's a big boy! He's cute. Congrats!
He is just the sweetest thing I have seen! Congratulations!
He really is so cute! I hope you made it home and all is well! What a darling addition to your already adorable family!!!! Thanks, by the way, for the call about the apple trees!!!!
Check out my blog... I nominated you for an award because you deserve it! Thanks for being amazing!
I'm so glad to hear it! I've been so worried! Of course I laughed in my head when the last thing you said to me was, "I'll call you on Thursday", but still, it's been over a week! Can't wait to see you!
Congrats!! He looks adorable. Hope you and the babe are doing okay :)
congratulations
Post a Comment