Hello-bloghacker friend Judi here!
Just thought I would share some pics of Jenn and her new little one!
He arrived March 5, 2009 at 9:35 am weighing in at 10 lbs. and 21 inches long! Both he and Jenn are doing great and will be home this weekend!
Congrats Jenn and family!
We love you ♥♥♥





Hi Daddy!
My namesake~Great Grandpa Myron

11 comments:
I'm so glad to see that mom and baby are doing well. He's a cutie. Wow, 10 pounds, just think if you actually went to your due date how big he would have been.
Oh Jenn...he is just precious.
Yay! Congrats! What a cutie!
Yeah! I'm glad you posted pics. I can't believe how big he was!!! So glad it's over for you Jenn.
Hi Jenn--What a beautiful baby! Congratulations! Love, Marinda
Good job Jenn! He's adorable. (Thanks for your e-mail!)
Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys, and grandpa is thrilled too! He loves to tell everyone about the new baby and that his middle name is Myron.
Oh Jenn, he's so darling! What a beautiful boy!!!!! I hope everything went well and everything is going well. Can't wait to meet him!
Isn't this Adam's baby too? Thanks for the call.
Congrats to you and your family he is a cutie! Hope all goes well!
Congrats, I am so glad to hear that everyone is happy and healthy :)
Post a Comment