Someone sent me this link to an amazing blog http://thegabblog.blogspot.com/ she has such wonderful insights on life, kids, the church and everyday things. It got me to thinking how I wish I could write amazing insights into my life and feelings. Not to mention got me thinking how come I can't be creative with this whole blog thing which then got me thinking how come I just can't be creative with anything, which then got me thinking what a lousy housekeeper, mother, wife, friend, daughter, member of the church and just about anything else I could think of to put myself down. Which then got me thinking somehow about the wonderful weekend I had last week when I was in Montana with such amazing women. In that 4 days the heavens opened up to me and the Lord was my constant companion. (along with Angela) we laughed we cried and he told me that he loves me that I am HIS Daughter that he does not compair me to others he knows me for who I am and what I am about and what I can do. So I still admire Gab and her wonderful blog and there is a part of me that hopes to have the words and insights like she has to share one day. But like I said until then I am ok with being me and still learning and growing.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Well... I think you are great!! But I totally know those days that one thought leads to another and then to another and then you feel awful! But just knowing that Heavenly Fathers loves you is all that matters!! Just a little tid bit... I love you too!
Thanks Jenn! I'm so glad to get to know you too...
hey....
I am doing a lot of exercise but I am also doing weight watchers! I love it. I am not going to meetings i just have to books and the program. I love it. I also walk around the block a lot so if you ever want to go let me know. Amy Woolery totally said that she would walk the 5k... lets DO IT!!!
Glad you had a good time! The new look of your blog is nice.
Take Care
Post a Comment