For the 3rd year in a row now my wonderful friend Judi ahs taken me to Montana for a scrapbook getaway with her husbands family. 3 nights and 3 days of scrapbooking fun. But beleive it or not as much as I love scrapbooking it is not even the best part of hte trip. First of all Montana is beautiful so just being out in nature is so uplifting. But I have to say the best part is the time I spend with some amazing women. I have made life long friends and have learned so much and had my testimony strengthend. Not to mention prayers answered, but that is another story. I laugh so hard I cry and I cry so hard I laugh if that makes any sense. Here are a few pictures of our trip.
Judi, Angela and I. The 3 Lehi Girls
Wow look at the deer
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Montana and the much needed upliftment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You look so cute!! I love your outfit!! I'm glad you had such a great time!! Hey, I miss you!! Come see me and my cute baby that was born on 4-7-08!! Love ya!!
Post a Comment