Yes I stole the title from my dear friend Judi. But since the thing I am the most thankful about right now is her and her dear husband I am sure it is ok.
I just have to say that without her this week I have no idea where I would be. First her husband came and helped mine start the sheet rock in our bedroom. Then she has been over everyday this week to help me clean up my mess. My 37 years of crap that I have never been able to get rid of. So thank you Judi I see an end in sight!!! By the time this baby is born I just might have a clean house! Thank you thank you thank you.
Also thanks to Tera who came over yesterday and helped as well for a few hours!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Thankful thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
wish I were closer I would come help too
Post a Comment