I just noticed that I have not posted anything since my Christmas post. I was reading my cousin Dee Dee's blog today and was so impressed and inspired by her regular entries. So I am going to try and do a little better. Life seems to have a way of going by a little to fast. It seems like the kids were just born minutes ago yet they are 6 & 3. They may drive me crazy from time to time but they are the loves of my life and they are what keep me going when life throws me curve balls.
Christmas was nice this year and everyone seemed to enjoy our time together. Even Adam was a little better this year. He still has a very hard time with the Holiday season for some reason. But he seems better this year.
New Years was a lot of fun this year. We had a party with about 7 other couples here at our house. It was a fun time and a great way to become closer to some. We are thinking of making it a tradition. I enjoyed it much more then the last 5 years where we have one of Adam's friends come over and all they do is play video games and I cook.
So far Jan has been good. I won my first trip with a sweepstakes. Adam and I went to Las Vegas for two nights courtesy of Intel where we also got to experience the zero G ride. Which is the airplane that the astronauts train on for zero gravity. What an amazing adventure to be weightless and fly around inside an airplane. Pictures to come soon.
Adam and I will be celebrating our 7 year anniversary this month on the 17th. Sometimes that amazes me.
We are also taking our first real family vacation at the end of the month so we are all getting excited for that.
Until next time everyone be good and happy!
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Jan. 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment