I know there are a number of posts in one day but I am trying to get caught up here. Thank you everyone for being patient. I also thought I should fill everyone in on what is going on in our lives here in Lehi. We are loving our new home (of two years now). We have wonderful neighbors and an amazing ward. The streets and yards of our little 20 home subdivision are full of kids all the time it is amazing and so much fun. There are 51 kids between the 20 homes here. And 2 homes have no kids and 1 in still empty and for sale so actually that is 51 kids in 17 homes welcome to Utah. But like I said we love it. Allison started Kindergarten this year and is doing great and enjoys going so much. Jaron is growing in both body and mind not to mention speech everyday. He is just about caught up to where he needs to be after his hard start into the world. I love being a mom. It brings challenges everyday that is for sure but I say bring them on there is nothing I want more then to be a mom and love my kids. Adam is doing good at work and is going into his 13th year there. We are so proud of him and all he does for us as a family he is amazing and sacrafices so much for us. We don't get to spend as much time together as we would like but that is something we are trying to work harder on as a family. There is nothing I love more then when the 4 of us are together having fun and just enjoying each other. So thanks for stopping by and reading about what we are up to. Look for lots more to come. I have felt so out of touch and now I have a way to keep up and let everyone who wants to know what we are up to.
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Very cool blog. Nice to see the Lehi Olson's doing the blog thang. A nice feater with blogger is that you can post multiple images in a single post.
Post a Comment